Do you need assistance with a Lunar Client issue which is not listed on one of our public articles? You will need to create a support ticket to talk to one of our agents.
Step 1: Creating an account.
- You will need to create an account to make a ticket which you can do here.
- If you have an existing support website account, you can login here.
Step 2: Creating a Ticket.
- After logging into your account, you will need to create a new support ticket.
- Click here for the direct link or look for this button:
Step 3: Explain your issue.
- Fill out all the boxes which require information and explain your issue in depth.
- If your issue requires you to upload your logs, click the '+ Attach a file' button located at the bottom of the page.
- To find your logs, open the Lunar Client Launcher and navigate to the "About" tab.
Next click "Open in File Explorer/Finder" and attach "renderer.log" or "renderer" file to your ticket.
- Submit your ticket and wait patiently for a response from one of our agents. You will be notified via email once you've received a reply!
It may take up to 48 hours for a reply, however response times are usually much shorter. Keep in mind that tickets made under the "Payment Support" category may take longer to process.